The Vistas Group offers to both its government and private sector clients a full complement of construction services, including general contracting, design/build/property operations management, and civil construction. We have the capability to handle every aspect of any job, such as project planning, management, and execution as well as long term management solutions. Proudly global and forward thinking, we are confident in our ability to provide these services anywhere in the world.
The Vistas Group provides complete design/build and/or renovation services for our government and commercial clients.
We work with a client, starting with a design concept and carry the project through to the completion of construction. We work with a network of design professionals and will assemble a team to complete the project design and construction documents.
This design/build team approach works very well with fast track projects. Value engineering, scheduling, and project budgets are all being incorporated during the design phase of the project.
Some of the benefits the design build approach offers the owner are:
- Vistas’ experience in developing a project from concept to completion.
- The design team will include design professionals from each discipline necessary to complete all work included in the project.
- The owner becomes a member of the design / build team. The extent of the owner’s participation in the design build process will vary from project to project.
- Project budgets are established early in the project development stage. Cost control measures are in place during the design development phase of the project.
- Schedules may be accelerated because design, finance issues, estimating, subcontract selection, permit application and construction may overlap (fast track).
- The team approach to design and construction minimizes costly change orders after construction contracts have been signed and construction has begun.